Sunday, June 13, 2010

"Dear God, this parachute is a knapsack!"

I had no other choice today, except to come to the conclusion that I have fallen.  I have fallen very, very deep into the "bad mommy" hole.  Not bad mommy to my children, but the "I don't take the time to really take care of myself" bad mommy hole.  The reason I came to this conclusion is that while I was getting ready this morning Jason and I were making a list of things we needed to go shopping for and Jason said "We are going shopping for a new shirt for you so you can throw that blue one in the trash!"  Now, my husband, the one who has never really seemed concerned about what I wear or anything like that saying this was like having a boulder dropped on my head.  Hello!!  Wake up call!!!!  I need to start giving myself a bit more TLC so that I feel better about myself and so that my husband can be proud of the way that I look. So I guess it's bye bye rattly old t-shirts, you have served your 4 years well. (or not so well, since my husband demanded I stop wearing you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment