Wednesday, June 9, 2010

These boots are made for.....being epically adorable!



It will be a day of mourning when we try to put these boots on Akina's adorable little feet and find that she has moved into a new era of shoe fashion. These fantastic little cowboy boots have run through snow, danced through rain and played in the sunshine. The smile that lights up Akina's face every time she gets to wear them has made them worth every penny. Had I known she was going to love them so much i'm sure I would have happily paid 5 times what I did. But, finding them at the steal that I did, and her being so ecstatically happy about them, makes them one of the best deals I have ever found. These boots have been the feature of many, many a photograph and only add to the adorable superstar that is wearing them in the photographs. These boots and the happiness and smiles that they bring to my daughter's beautiful little face will make me think twice when I see THAT next pair of footwear, you know, the pair that will take the place of the cowboy boots, and think "Oh, I can't pay that much for shoes that she will grow out of in a few months." Oh yes I can, and I will!!! The joy that something so simple brings to my little girl is totally worth a few extra dollars. Besides, that epic pair of boots (or shoes) only comes around every once in awhile. Splurge a little sometimes and capture those breathtaking smiles that light up the face of your little one(s).

A shout out to the phenomenal The Parsons Photographers for the above photo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment